The Wealth Management.com Industry Awards recognize the companies and organizations that support financial advisor success. By recognizing outstanding achievement in the industry, the Wealth Management.com Industry awards will continue to inspire innovation and leadership among industry participants., creating an environment that will enable the industry to better support advisors in their roles as leaders to their clients and communities.
- 2017 – Winner – Technology Providers – Best Portfolio Reporting
- 2017 – Finalist – Technology Providers – Client Portals and Portfolio Reporting
- 2017 – Finalist – Technology Providers – Compliance (MMxCHANGE)
The Private Asset Management (PAM) awards are held annually and are designed for investment professionals and wealth advisors, operating within the private asset management industry. Having competed with a group of top-performing investment solution providers, InvestEdge demonstrated success in proving prominence in an ever-changing environment and continued quality service by making smart and safe calls when it comes to clients’ portfolios and listening to what their needs and wants are. InvestEdge was selected in the category based on the following criteria; Financial Progress in business performance, Growth in clients and employees, Client Satisfaction, and Product Innovation. The judging process was based on a mixture of qualitative and quantitative performance indicators and comprised of a panel of representatives from PAM and leading industry experts.
- 2018 – Best Reporting Solution
- 2016 – Best Investment Solution – Client Services
- 2015 – Private Client Investment Solution – Client Services
- 2014 – Private Client Investment Solution – New Product
- 2013 – Best Technology Solution
The Family Wealth Report Awards are focused around three main category groupings: experts (individuals and teams); products and services for wealth managers and clients, and institutions of all sizes and types.
Independence, integrity and genuine insight were the watchwords of the judging process. This involved specially convened expert panels drawn from both private banks and trusted advisors and supported by relevant expert third party organizations.
Uniquely, partner organizations were included to express the views of clients so that the Family Wealth Report Awards will truly reflect excellence in wealth management from the grass roots up.
- 2015 – Winner
- 2014 – Shortlisted
The prestigious DALBAR seals are awarded to financial service communications that display excellence in meeting the needs of their customers. The third-party endorsement recognizes firms that provide investment reports of exceptional quality and clarity. Following a rigorous evaluation of investment report content and design, InvestEdge received an “Excellent” designation, which is the highest recognition from DALBAR. The results of the evaluation indicated that InvestEdge reports:
- Support the clients’ need to examine their portfolios from a variety of perspectives
- Support the financial advisor’s need for high-quality, high value client communications
- Increases assets under management through expanded client relationships
Furthermore, DALBAR awards a select group of firms that deliver superior client experience. The coveted third-party endorsement results from a stringent audit of InvestEdge’s high-net-worth advisor clients. The analysis affirms InvestEdge’s leadership position in critical areas such as clarity and consistency of client communications, quality and timeliness of performance returns, relationship management skills, cost transparency, support during testing, quality of release upgrades, and new client implementations.
- 2015, 2012, 2011 – DALBAR Communications Seal for Client Reporting
- 2014, 2013, 2012 – DALBAR Recognition for Excellence for both Support and Service and Overall Customer Satisfaction
Celent, a research and advisory firm dedicated to helping financial institutions formulate comprehensive business and technology strategies, conducted a three-month study on the North American wealth management solution industry. InvestEdge was identified as a main player in the solution space and met the strict criteria for analysis based on four categories: Advanced Technology, Breadth of Functionality, Customer Base, and Depth of Client Services. As a result, InvestEdge was chosen frontrunner for the Service category which included the following factors; partnerships, ease of implementation and scalability, and customer reviews/client support resources. Upon review, client feedback to Celent suggests that “InvestEdge has a deep understanding of portfolio manager needs and has tailored the portfolio management module appropriately.”
- 2012 – Depth of Service Provider for Portfolio Management
- 2011 – Premier Client Reporting Solution for Breadth of Functionality
Based on an in-depth study and testing of InvestEdge’s performance system as it pertains to individual portfolio return calculations, The Spaulding Group determined that several portfolios under various scenarios satisfied the requirements of Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) and can be used when calculating composite returns. The Certification was based on the following provisions.
- Portfolios are valued on the date of all large cash flows
- Accrued income is included in all valuations
- Total returns are used
- Time-weighted returns are calculated adjusting for external cash flows and sub-period returns are geometrically linked
- Returns from cash and cash equivalents must be included in all returns
- Returns must be calculated after the deduction of actual trading expenses
- Net of fee returns calculation
- Individual accounts aggregated into one portfolio
The Best Places to Work in PA includes two groups of 72 companies small/medium-sized firms with 25-250 employees and 28 large-sized companies with 251 employees or more.
The rankings are compiled through research via a survey that’s ent to employers and employees from hundreds of companies in the commonwealth. Using a formula similar to Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work for in America.” the Best Companies Group scores the workplace practices survey along with the employee survey and each Best Places to Work candidate is given an overall score. To be eligible, participating companies must:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in Pennsylvania
- Have at least 25 employees in Pennsylvania
- Be in good standing with all commonwealth agencies under the Governor’s jurisdiction