Job Title: Sr. ColdFusion Developer/Architect
Location: One Belmont Plaza, Suite 200, Bala Cynwyd, PA. 19004
InvestEdge is a leading provider of wealth management solutions to banks, trust companies, brokerage firms, and financial advisors. It is in our widely diverse and inclusive group of employees, that we combine state of the art technology with years of experience in the investment industry. As part of our InvestEdge team, you will be working side-by-side in a relaxed and collaborative open work environment with proven professionals of both, where you will be challenged and encouraged to be a personal innovator. At InvestEdge, our employees are our greatest edge!
Your main focus will be on maintaining the quality and integrity of our ColdFusion applications.
- Serve as an in-house subject matter expert on all things ColdFusion.
Impart your knowledge and understanding by participating in daily Code Reviews and assist in training other Developers in CF-related best practices.
- Be willing to learn and document InvestEdge standards and our framework.
- Development will be concentrated around specific, targeted efforts under direction from the Chief Architect and the CTO in order to produce working software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns.
- Uphold our value of quality, simplicity, and consistency as you develop and maintain key system features.
- Work with other technical staff to troubleshoot issues reported in the application and help to resolve them.
- Assist in implementing recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
- 5 + years hands on experience in ColdFusion and SQL development.
- Theoretical and applied knowledge of various development methodologies, approaches, and schools of thought.
- Understanding of ColdFusion web services (SOAP).
- Experience with integration technologies such as web services and MSMQ.
- Experience tuning and troubleshooting applications and databases for performance.
- In-depth knowledge of application security concerns and security technologies a plus (OWASP advisories, SAML, WS-Security, etc).
- Understanding of .NET integration.
- Able to use CFBuilder, the debugger, and built-in-tools, and provide training to other development resources.
- Experience with TortoiseSVN a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask
- Experience with JIRA and Atlassian products a plus.
- Demonstrated initiative and proactive thinking around complex problems.
- Ability to be self-directed and are able to focus on personal assignments while remaining part of the larger team.
- Understanding of Investment Management practices and Financial Services a plus.
We offer an unbeatable benefit package including flexible-work schedules, excellent potential for annual merit bonuses, medical and dental coverage, and vision-care, corporate fitness challenges, 401K with generous employer matching contributions and vesting periods. We encourage, join-in, and support our employees to participate in corporate sponsored and personal charitable and professional organizations, and we place a major emphasis on your work-life balance! And, much more!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.