Job Title: Director Product Management
Location: One Belmont Plaza, Suite 200, Bala Cynwyd, PA. 19004
InvestEdge – Innovating wealth management, innovating the workplace.
InvestEdge is a leading provider of innovative advisor solutions to financial institution firms. Our award winning open architecture platform provides a full suite of tools that automates key front-office functions that include advisor dashboard, alerts, portfolio management, performance measurement, reporting, compliance monitoring, trade/rebalancing, data aggregation, client and investment (thru MMxChange a subsidiary of InvestEdge) portal solutions.
MMxChange is the first digital distribution portal servicing the wealth management industry. MMxChange provides a digital marketplace that lets you design, build and control your own custom investment platform – at a fraction of the cost of other platforms. Its unbundled open architecture allows you to select the solutions you need, when you need them, so you can always meet your clients’ specific goals in a quickly changing market. This unprecedented flexibility enables you to scale your business at a lower cost.
At InvestEdge, our employees are our greatest edge!
As Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with strategically enhancing existing solutions and driving forward new product innovation to meet accelerated growth objectives. You will advocate for key enhancements to existing solutions, and champion innovation based on industry experience, market trends, client feedback, and prospect interaction. A successful Product Manager at InvestEdge must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the ability to take a leadership role in defining product strategy.
Initial responsibilities include:
- Define and oversee a product management process and strategy that allows the Product team to assess and monitor InvestEdge’s competitive position.
- Specify market requirements for current and future solutions by conducting market research and competitive analysis, supported by customer and non-customer feedback.
- Work with key stakeholders to document the long-term vision into coherent roadmaps, including feasibility analysis, ROI justification, and build vs. partner decisions, to be used as communication and planning guides
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, including marketing materials and training requirements, working with all departments to execute
- Provide support and guidance to sales and client services teams to demonstrate solutions to clients, prospective clients, InvestEdge staff, and consultants.
- Work with Business Systems Analyst to ensure business functional requirements are congruent with market requirements and solution strategy
- Work with Client Services to strategically assess solution adoption and identify ways to improve “stickiness” to retain clients.
The position requires expertise in at least one are of the InvestEdge product groups: portfolio management/trading/compliance, performance and reporting, user interfaces/data unification
- At least 10 years in the Wealth Management industry with experience in the RIA, BD and Bank Trust segments, and with packaged investment products ( WRAP, TAMP, Models)
- Experience interfacing with business leaders such as a Chief Investment Officer, Head of Operations, Head of Trading, Chief information Officer
- Can analyze and address complex business scenarios.
- Experience using InvestEdge and/or competitive solutions
- Experience organizing and oversight of user groups, presenting software solutions in person and online while in the various phases of the Product lifecycle
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences (technical and non-technical)
Preferred candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Experience with JIRA for tracking assignments and status of projects
- Experience with Product development and process programs and oversight.
Location and Travel
- Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Occasional travel to clients and industry events, as required.
We offer an unbeatable benefit package including flexible-work schedules, excellent potential for annual merit bonuses, medical and dental coverage, and vision-care, corporate fitness challenges, 401K with generous employer matching contributions and vesting periods. We encourage, join-in, and support our employees to participate in corporate sponsored and personal charitable and professional organizations, and we place a major emphasis on your work-life balance! And, much more!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.